Sunday, November 04, 2007

 

She's having a baby... shower

Hi! My pregnant friend Katie? She's having a baby shower. Soon. Next weekend, in fact, so that doesn't exactly leave me enough time to order any item(s) from her registry. But that's ooookay, because for perhaps the first time ever I was able to admit that I would misunderestimate the amount of time I had to make my gift purchase and took a little preemptive action. I know. It's shocking. Anyway, when I ordered Justin's post-birthday presents, I included a little sommin' sommin' for Katie and Rick. Something baby Levi related. Something they DIDN'T ASK FOR! I couldn't believe how easy it was, buying a gift early! And how good it feels to be kind of - prepared. I don't get to experience that very often. I'm bursting to tell what it is, not because it's the best baby gift ever but because it's a problem I have -- keeping gifts, especially a secret gift, secret. But I won't tell. Not until the baby shower, right before Katie rips off the paper. Okay, who am I kidding? Before she removes the (recycled) tissue paper from the gift bag (also recycled...and most likely from my baby shower). And then I'll bust out the super nifty new to baby Levi items that I dug out of Maya's closet.

Comments:
Woohoo! I'm looking forward to it. Baby stuff sure is just so damn cute.

Should I open your present while you're in the bathroom or something, so you won't be tempted to shout out what's inside? :)
 
Wow, that's some awesome grammar there. Too bad I read my comments after I post them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits