Saturday, October 27, 2007

 

A whole lotta nothing

Most days I just sit here, just like this, doing nothing. Well... next to nothing. Or maybe something that just strongly resembles nothing. And then the phone rings and I move, but it's not for me, or the mail comes, but it's mostly bills. So, I go back to my spot and do nothing. And then I remember I haven't told you what is going on with me. But, see, there really isn't anything going on with me. It's mostly just, you know, a whole lot of nothing. So, I don't write. And the days pass and I keep doing nothing and not telling you about it. And, really, I guess even doing nothing is something. So. In the future, I'll be better about keeping you up to date on my doing nothing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits