Friday, March 28, 2008

 

Yikes

I dreamed a zombie movie this morning. Well, I dreamed the beginning of a zombie movie. Luckily, I woke up before any zombies descended upon the small, claustrophobic house with lots and lots of very breakable windows because it was one of those dreams where you are mysteriously transformed from watcher to participant, and before I knew it, I was one of the ten people packed into that little house. But they were out there, and I was the first to know they were coming because it was supposed to be a MOVIE. I think I can admit now that, yes, Justin, if I went to the front door or looked out a window and happened to see a zombie lurching down our street I would indeed be terrified. Even if I can outrun them.

Comments:
In case of zombies, we simply need to put the Amish in platemail armor and we'll be fine. Years of contemplation and study of the inevitable zombie invasion have lead me to this conclusion.
 
Tyler,
So... are you just worried that the Amish would otherwise be sitting ducks? Or perhaps you mean them to do our fighting for us. In that case, I wonder what the Amish would be able to accomplish that any other pacifist group in platemail couldn't. Please advise.
-Justin
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits