Friday, May 31, 2013

 

Maybe I'm Amazed

Maya (grinning ear to ear as Paul launched into the first song of the night): Pinch me, Mom! PINCH ME!

We saw Paul McCartney (PAUL McCARTNEY!) at the BOK Center in Tulsa Thursday night. Our seats were nearly nosebleed and steeper than a cow's face, but it was fun. So much fun! So many GREAT songs! Blackbird! Rita! Mr. Kite! Hey Jude sing-a-long! Explosions! Helter Skelter! Double encore! Maya wanted to rush the stage and give him a big ol' kiss for playing Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da. He absolutely rawked. our. faces. off. I can see now how a person could keep going back to see him over and over (and over), because at the end of the night, I was ready to go again.


Oh, and I did pinch her.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits