Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

On a Sunday afternoon



You can't tell from the picture, but I'm wearing a new shirt from my new best friend, Lane Bryant. I visited her store over the weekend and had one of the best shopping experiences EVER. I bought several comfy shirts and two pairs of pants, all very flattering, if I do say so myself (turns out, it helps to get clothes that actually fit instead of ones you wish fit). WHY didn't I shop at a Lane Bryant sooner!? As God is my witness, I'll never squeeze into ill-fitting, uncomfortable clothing again.

Comments:
Yay for you. You look MAH-velous!
 
I am currently doing my "I told you so" dance. 3 years I've been saying you should go there. It's an entire store dedicated to making you feel and look good. No more shopping in the "Women's" department (often located near small appliances and luggage) or hunting thru racks of clothing trying to find your size and being bombarded by size 8's. I am also a fan of Kohls and Old Navy.

All of this is moot of course because you'll soon be moving down a whole other size.
 
That is a very pretty pic of you :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits