Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Everywhere a sign






Comments:
I guess I don't know Cowtown as well as I thought. I only recognized one of those signs.
 
At first I thought, "Hey,there's no Amanda in these pictures. These aren't self portraits." And then I thought, "Wait, that's because she posted them on Saturday." And then I thought, "But wait a second, today is Tuesday."

Where's my damn picture of you? How will I recognize you tonight? What if you don't look like you did last Sunday?
 
At first I thought, "Hey,there's no Amanda in these pictures. These aren't self portraits." And then I thought, "Wait, that's because she posted them on Saturday." And then I thought, "But wait a second, today is Tuesday."

Where's my damn picture of you? How will I recognize you tonight? What if you don't look like you did last Sunday?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits