Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Better than a comment

This morning I discovered that one of my pictures at Zooomr had been viewed over 200 times. One of the newer ones. Overnight. At first I assumed it was some sort of computer glitch (the most viewed photograph on my page tops out somewhere in the mid-sixties, and that picture has been up for several months). Turns out, I've been favorited. Thomas Hawk, a photographer in the San Francisco area whose work I happily discovered earlier this year (his self-portraits alone were enough to endear him to me) has included one of my pictures in a smart set of favorites, which, I must say, is pretty damn cool.

Comments:
Neato! I think that's great. Although I kind of liked the idea that maybe there was a single photo stalker out there, downloading your picture over and over and....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits