Monday, November 13, 2006

 

walk on

So, tonight I found myself back at the gym, this time on a treadmill, silently praying that the exercise gods would grant me the dexterity to keep my awkwardness at bay so I don't lose my balance and slip off the back of the machine. Turns out the whole walking nowhere on a motorized belt thing kind of takes a bit more coordination than you might suspect. I now have all sorts of new respect for OK Go. It did get easier the longer I walked. Maybe next time I'll get all crazy and actually let go of the handrail.

To celebrate my evening of successful treadmill navigation, I ordered a three-cheese calizone as soon as I hit the door. I figure it will only take me around ten hours or so to walk that off.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits