Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

Experimental Girl

About mid-morning on Sunday I decided it would be a good idea to straighten my hair. Yeah. The girl who doesn’t usually do anything remotely girlie, who thinks she’s made great strides because she discovered pomade and has more than one pair of shoes, the girl who doesn’t iron her own clothes just decided out of the blue that it might be great fun to stand in front of a mirror (which requires one to maneuver in REVERSE) for a few hours to iron her hair. I started this fun project around eleven, two hours before I was supposed to have Maya at a friend’s house for an egg hunt. We were late (how do you girls have time for this stuff?), but only by ten to fifteen minutes, which is my usual window of lateness so technically I got us there on time.




Before I attempt this again, I’m either going to have to invest in a bigger flat iron or shorter hair.

Comments:
I've never seen you with straight hair. Now these are pictures I'd ask "Who's that girl?" about.

Looks nice, though. You girly girl.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits