Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

Meme of Seven

I love memes. I love them because they give you the opportunity to tell on yourself. All those odd, potentially embarrassing little factoids you keep bottled up because you're afraid your closest friends will point and laugh? They can be presented in a nice, neat format for total strangers (and those few friends you were brave enough to share your URL with) to see, and you don't have to be around for the laughing.

This is a meme of seven. Here are the rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged.



1. I have not worn makeup since I was seventeen years old. So my face has been nekkid for the last twelve years, and all because I would rather have the extra time each morning to sleep.


2. I cannot stand to feel my own pulse. Consequently, I hate having my blood pressure taken, and I have never been able to appreciate intravenous drugs (you know, tourniquets).


3. It is difficult for me to make phone calls before 10AM and after 10PM because growing up that was the house rule for phone use.

4. Before I start reading a book, I have to flip to the back to see how many pages it has. I also flip ahead each time I start a new chapter to see how far I have to go before reaching the next one. I usually don't like to stop in the middle of a chapter, if I can help it.


5. I don't like to kill bugs, but I have. And I know that little black ants are stinky if you squish them with your finger because anytime I've ever given an ant the finger of death, I've had an unexplainable, overwhelming urge to smell my finger afterwards. Actually, I have this urge after I've come in contact with anything smelly. Things like onions or ear wax or toes.


6. I pick my toes. Rather, I pick the sock remnants therebetween. Each time I take my socks off. Without fail.


7. I think In the Mood for Love has edged out Husbands and Wives as my favorite movie.


Tagged: Shaymus, Holly, Jess, Jenn, Jeff

Comments:
I "told" on myself! Go check it out...blogger!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits