Friday, June 22, 2007

 

I'll pick up dandelions & I'll give them to you

Justin recently rescued our PowerPuff Girls soundtrack, Heroes and Villains, from the land of neglect and dustbunnies just in time for the release of the first season of the PowerPuff Girls to DVD. (I can't believe I just said that without a stitch of exclamation or misuse of my capslock. What restraint!) I haven't listened to the CD in a few days because Justin is holding it captive in his car, but that hasn’t prevented one of the songs from taking up residence in my noggin. I woke up singing the super secret bonus track this morning and I can’t seem to shake it. And since I’m a sharer of good things, I thought I would pass the song along to you. Press play!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits