Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

Hypothetical

What is it about a good meal that makes you wanna stop off in some smallish town on the way home to make an awkward purchase? An awkward purchase like Kotex or hemorrhoid cream or an enema or, I dunno, condoms. And when you have safely secured the awkward item and have stealthily made your way to the front of the store to check out, why is it that you and your awkward purchase always ALWAYS end up sandwiched in between folks that make the situation even more awkward, like, say, a gaggle of teenagers (duuuude!) or clergy or a relative or co-worker or some weird guy in overalls who is buying a case of beer and some meat, even in the short line?

Man, that really was some awesome saag paneer.

Comments:
I found you!! Ha Ha Ha!!!-Guess who?? (I could be considered your sista)
 
Hooray! You found me, you crazy could be considered my sista, you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits