Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Twenty-six things: further proof that I don't just take pictures of myself. Really.

Twenty-six things is a photographic scavenger hunt that has taken up most of my time for the better part of the last coupla weeks. I stumbled across this exercise while poking around at another blogger's site and, not one to overlook an opportunity to cart my camera around a bit more, decided to have a go at it. I used Shell's list of twenty-six, which was an archived set from September 2004: frame, glass, arrow, numbers, small, open, fruit, wheel, plastic, cover, natural, saturday, multi-coloured, home, shadow, sticky, clean, foot, sport, round, group, man made, half, path, full, the end.

The following slide show has all twenty-six shots (in order, starting with frame), of which I am in exactly zero. If you don't count my fingers in small. The set can also be viewed at Zooomr.


Comments:
WOW... I'm so glad you did this! Your photos are awesome!!!
 
WOW! I'm speechless! Those are some awesome pictures! Now I'm feeling like I need to go back and retake some of mine for this round. lol.
 
You already know how much I love these pictures, but I just gotta say it again. LOVE THEM! I can't wait to have framed Nanda pictures all over my house.

I also like the slide show presentation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits