Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

No. 32

Thirty-two is the atomic number of the chemical element Germanium and is the fifth power of the number two. It is also the freezing poing of water in degrees Fahrenheit. It is the number of completed, numbered piano sonatas by Ludwig van Beethoven, the number of footsteps (counted them myself) leading to the room where the paint doesn't want to dry. It is the number in a full set of teeth in an adult human and the code for international direct dial phone calls to Belgium. It is roughly the number of times that I caught myself thinking David Sedaris looked a bit like Justin Timberlake (under those lights. from our perch in the mezzanine. if you squint juust right) last night. And it's the number of candles that Justin will have to blow out this year after making his birthday wish.

Happy birthday to my favorite 32-year-old! I love love love la la love you, Justin!
-Mandaroo(f).

Comments:
Wow, have I known you guys for this long now? I guess the passage of time doesn't hit home when you have a birthday, since we're the same age. But somehow it doesn't quite seem right that Justin is thirty-two...

I mean, Happy Birthday Justin!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits