Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Obvious

Maya woke up a little earlier than usual this morning, which gave me a smidge of time to spend with her doing mama/little girl things before I had to leave for work. Things like being all kissy and silly, asking if she had good dreams, locating Dora, then Boots, rescuing her from Lake Maya and getting her out of the jammies that Lake Maya leaked on during the night.

So, her diaper is dry and new and she's sitting upright once more on the changing table when Maya pats me and says, "I’m cold, mama." Followed by another "cold", in case I'd missed it the first time.

"OK. Let’s find you some clothes." I pick up little girl and walk over to open her closet door.

"Soo," I say, scanning Maya's outfits, "what do you want to wear?"

"Clothes," she says.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits