Monday, September 25, 2006

 

There's something about this song

After three weeks of involuntarily bursting into song, I somehow managed to finally rid my personal daily soundtrack of I Feel Pretty... only to suffer a (temporary?) set back. While I was in the bathroom getting ready for work, mom plopped down at my computer and announced she has something to show me. "Mm?" "Yeah," she says, giddy with excitement, "I saved something for you when I was online the other day." So I poked my head into the room, and I'll be damned if she hadn't loaded the Nike commercial. I'm working on trying to replace it with something more suitable, like Hollaback Girl (uh-huh, this my shit).

Comments:
hmm...a clever post to distract us from noticing that Sunday passed and oops no picture!
 
Go Mom!
 
You could always replace that song with The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song.
 
Oo! Much better! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits