Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Blogged

This morning I was thinking about self-portraits and how it's two days past Sunday and I still haven't posted mine for the week and how, gosh, I've done one (nearly) every Sunday for a while now and I bet people are getting tired of it and I'm bound to start running out of new ways to photograph myself so, huh, maybe I should just quit before someone gouges out an eye. And then I remembered I wasn't permitted to make such decisions so early in the day and instead wandered over to to check my email. Sandwiched in between today's headlines from NYtimes.com, Netflix notices, hot airfare alerts, taunts from eDiets, and groups urging me to sign a new petition was a message from Zooomr Notify. Someone had left a comment on one of my photos. Turns out, it was Thomas Hawk.

Hey Nanda, User Thomas Hawk has commented on Yellow. They said:
-----
Great portrait... blogged it here.


Thomas had created a smartset by searching for photos tagged "me" or "selfportrait". A couple of my self-portraits are in the set and Yellow made it onto the Zooomr blog. Very cool. And the encouragement I needed to continue to put myself in front of the camera.

So, here is Sunday's self-portrait, a bit late.

Comments:
I've tried commenting here twice and Blogger's kicked me off both times, but I'm going to try again.

I just wanted to say Congrats! and How cool is that! and You're awesome!

And also, even though I don't comment on every self-portrait, I've enjoyed seeing every one of them. I'm glad you're going to continue with them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits