Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Marble Madness

Oooo! I want to do this!

I read Leahpeah. Daily. Sometimes checking back several times in one
day just to see if maybe she left another post. I tend to cycle through several blogs multiple times each day because I am absolutely obsessive, and bored, like that (though I've had to cut my reading way back recently due to the new internet crackdown at work). Anyway, a few days ago she posted another one of her interviews (Leahpeah has introduced me to all sorts of new blogs this way. My cup seriously runneth over, I'm so bloglogged!), this time with Not Martha. Apparently, Not Martha is crafty. Incredibly so. She kindly posts all sorts of nifty links and craft projects on her blog, including a How To that s'plains all about making MAGNETS! Marble ones!

I LOVE these things! I saw a few on Knitta's fridgitator during a visit a while back and have wanted some of my very own ever since. Now, thanks to Not Martha and Leahpeah, I CAN MAKE MY OWN MAGNETS! I just need, you know, some glue and the clear, flat-glass marble pieces, and magnets and pictures. Lots and lots of cool little pictures. And scissors to cut 'em out with. Oh, and pencils. Snip snip here, glue glue there, and a couple of squishy tra-la-la's and VOILA! MAGNETS to litter the FRIDGE! So EXCITED! Over MAGNETS! I can barely contain myself!

So, anyway, just thought I'd share.

Comments:
Yay! I want some. Can I place my order now?
 
Sure! Operators are standing by.

Oh, and yeah, um, thanks anonymous, for the link. I. guess.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits