Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away


Comments:
Man, I had to look up Kodachrome on wikipedia. And as you found out Friday night, I didn't know what a terabyte was.

Don't fool yourself. It's not easy being this ignorant. It takes a lot of hard work!

I didn't expect a picture from you this week...since we made off with your camera!!!! Mwahahaha!
 
I couldn't NOT put up my portrait for SPS, so I turned to my trusty, and much neglected these days, Kodak camera. I'm not very happy with my picture this week. But, eh, I'm not very happy about my D50 being ill, either.

Did you have a chance to take it by the place on Classen? I know it's only Monday, but, well, did ya? (thank you thank you thank you (again), btw, for offering)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits