Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

Girl on film



Justin gave me a beautiful basket of tulips for Valentine's Day. All week long I have taken pictures of my flowers -- as a group, individually, inside, outside, from underneath, above, with little girl, with the cat -- so, I thought it was only fitting for me to include the tulips in my self-portrait as well.

This evening I left the house for the first time in two days. Every Sunday, the local Subway offers two footlong subs for $7.99. I usually start craving one in the late afternoon each and every week. It's been too f*cking cold to so much as look outside, let alone actually venture out into it. Apparently, I will brave the sissy, Oklahoma cold with the proper motivation.

When I wasn't snapping pseudo-artsy pictures of my flowers or bitching about the cold, I was curled up in the corner of our couch with Maya. She has been a fountain of snot since Friday evening, and she greeted the day Saturday morning with a cough and fever. She seems to be doing much better today, though. Earlier this evening, I even caught her making an effort to chase the cat, a definite sign she is on the mend. Get well soon, little miss.

Comments:
I love Nanda pictures!!!

Hope Maya feels better soon. Snot is one of my least favorite body fluids.
 
Katie LIES!!! She loves snot! Loves it I say! If she didn't why would she produce such copious quantities of it? Yeah. Shit loads of snot oozing here, there and everywhere. All over the place. I bet Maya loves the icky stuff too. But not like Katie... No, not like Katie.

Oh yea, nice pict. Subway sounds pretty good but I don't think it would have been enough to motivate me to get out this weekend. I was however tempted out of doors by a Starbucks quad soy latte. And it was Mmm Mmm Good.

Inconceivably yours,
rickus
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits