Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Sundays are for Sleepy Sleepertons

Maya woke up this morning at 6:22AM, completely ready to face the day. I tried to impress upon her yet again the absolute utter wrongness of EVER getting up before the sun. She just laughed and asked for some juice. So, here am I, camped out on the couch trying to visualize sleep with an episode of 'Backpack' blaring in the living room.



I was finally able to sneak in a snooze around noon. All in all, a very productive Sunday.

All the requests for Krispy Kreme donuts that I have sent telepathically to my mother have been a miserable failure. So, this evening I finally went to the store myself and purchased an assortment of Krispy Kreme cake donuts for $3...something. Sure, it's a bit much for six donuts, but it's Krispy Kreme, dang it... and I've been out of my stuffed pretzels for two weeks.

Well, here's to getting to sleep in tomorrow until the late hour of 7AM.

Comments:
I am plagued by my love of donuts. Even if I successfully avoid the Krispy Kremes at work (they sell them in the cafeteria!!), I have to drive by Dunkin Donuts on the way home!

P.S. You look pretty cute when you're visualizing sleep. Can you even remember what sleep looks like? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits