Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Happy birthday, Rickus!

This is Rick. (say hi, Rick) He is one of my closest friends.



Today is Rick's BIRTHDAY! He's 259.. in dog years.


For his birthday, he was treated to a wine tasting at Tidal School Vineyards, spring rolls and a Great Wall of Chocolate at P.F. Chang's, and, get this! he scored an iPod Nano (which is muuuch better than the ecard I sent, and the 37 pieces of bubble gum and the Hostess cupcake I considered boxing up - but that is SO eleven years ago).

Drop by Prairie Knitta's blog and wish him a



Comments:
Hi, Rick!

What a nice Happy Birthday! Rick took off work today--if I can get him in from the garage, I'll tell him to take a looksy.
 
Holy crap-a-doodle Batman! I feel freakin famous! Nanda, if I were to ever do something so heinous as to rate my friends on a scale from one to ten; you my dear would most definitely be a 10! Thanks for the "Birthday Wishes" in all of the incarnations across our great world wide web! You've helped make entering my late 30's enjoyable!

Love you lots!
rickus
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits