Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

self-portrait kind of day

My mother taught me that it is not at all polite to invite yourself to tag along or join in, but I have been assured by a certain Prairie Knitter that any ol' Nanda with a blog and camera could participate in Self-Portrait Sunday. So, taking her at her word, I have a portrait of my own to contribute this week.



I missed church (again) this morning, so I listened to the lastest podcast of Religion & Ethics Newsweekly instead. Church. Podcast. Same difference. Except the podcast usually generates more thought than the service.

It's been another in a series of pleasantly lazy Sundays. I think I'm going to go read for a bit, or take a nap...

Comments:
As long as you're not listening to J.B.!!!

I'm so glad you're joining the SPS. Now I'll get to see a little bit of Nanda every week!
 
Ooooh yay! Adding you to the list!
 
YAY! Always up for someone more. Added you to my list as well.

Maybe Rose and I need to get something more official started?
 
Hi Nanda!! *waves*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits