Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Back that thing up

Hey, Cowtown. I know you’re a busy bunch and all with lots of important things to do before the day is done, so I understand that you can’t be bothered with courtesy since you’ve gotta hurry up and get places, important ones… like the stop sign at the end of the block. But next time you’re motoring down 6th street at noon on your way home to snarf down a heaping helping of beef and mashed taters, and you see the ass of my car inching out into the lane ahead of you, instead of going around me, could you, I dunno, stop for the whole, what?, two seconds it takes for me to back up, shift gears, and pull out into traffic? Thanks. Oh, and here's a suggestion: turn signals. You should really think about giving those a go sometime. Then we won’t be all up in your business when you make those maneuvers that could have been anticipated had you let us know you were turning.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits