Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Constant Craving

My new diet kryptonite is (or could be, if I ever get around to actually trying one) the chocolate caramel junior banana split from Sonic. If you tune in for the tiniest nano second of daytime TV, you'll see the commercial showcasing the drive-in's newest frozen treat sensation: a small boat of vanilla soft serve topped with fluffy whipped cream topping drizzled in hot fudge and caramel. Oh, and a banana or two somewhere under all that. All for 99ยข. That just sounds really really good to me right now. Yes, sir. I could definitely go for a CCJBS.

But I won't. Because I'm lazy. And laziness has finally worked to my advantage. You see, it's late (no, really.. for a mom of a toddler, it IS) and try as I might, I can't seem to convince myself that the mile drive (give or take some tenths) out to Sonic, an eating establishment that doesn't require you to move from your car, mind you, is worth the hassle, even for a chocolate caramel junior banana split. And so, the diet remains intact. Who knew laziness could be a dieter's friend?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




hits